- Comet Education Fund
- COMET FUND BOARD & MEETINGS
- About Us - Contact Info
- Dining Days & Other Promos
- Corporate Matching
- Comet Run Club
- Farm Fresh To You
- Holiday Shop 2022
- SRVEF Run for Education
- Free Cash for Creekside
- Gift Stock
- Programs Funded
- COMET CHASE - Coming Soon April 2023
- Comet Education Fund
- SRVUSD Annual Update
- School Registration Process - opens August 1. In-person registration is on 8/8 from 3-7pm.
- If you volunteer at an SRVUSD school and your information has changed, visit the Volunteer Management System to make updates
SRVUSD Annual Update
San Ramon Valley Unified parents are asked to complete an online “Annual Update” to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgement and permission requirements.
The Annual Update window for the 2022-23 school year is scheduled to open on Thursday, June 17 for Creekside. Please complete before the first day of school, August 10.
- Log on to your Parent Portal in Infinite Campus.
- On the left menu list (on mobile, click on the 3 lines on the upper left corner), click on "More"
- From the center list of actions, click on "Online Enrollment Annual Update"
Only one Annual Update is required for each family at a primary address. You will receive a confirmation email following completion of the Annual Update process.
If you have questions about the Annual Update Process, please visit the SRVUSD Annual Update page.
The Creekside Registration will begin Sunday, August 1. Please complete before the first day of school, August 10. All forms and donations can be completed online or in person on Monday August 8th from 3-7pm.
- Log on to https://login.futurefund.com/auth/login?account_id=41&school_session_id=676
- Use the same email address from a previous school or previous year's registration. This will make it easier to copy your family profile.
- Register all students attending Creekside for 2021-2022 School Year by updating grade or adding new students.
FUTURE FUNDWhat is Future Fund and do I need to complete the online registration?
Registration must be completed online through Future Fund for all Creekside students.
Future Fund is a registration system that allows parents to register students at Creekside, be included in our printed & online directories, become PTA member, support the Comet Education Fund, join our Music class for the 4th & 5th graders, and much more! Later in the year, this is where you purchase tickets for social events & other activities.
Yes. Use the same email and password from previous years.
*The registration website is not sponsored by the school. Information provided on this website may be available to parent teacher associations and other educational benefit foundations, as well as school personnel, as required.
Visit the Volunteer Management Svstem to update your information or to register to volunteer if you have not done so previously.