- Playground Parents
- Comet Education Fund
VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
and we hope you will consider volunteering at Creekside!
SRVUSD utilizes a web-based software application that allows the district and all schools to better track and provide clearance for school volunteers. The system provides the District with THREE levels of volunteer clearance and tracking.
- General School Volunteer: This is the most basic level, and includes a search of the Sex Offender Registry. This level is required for anyone who will be volunteering or visiting the school’s campus and interacting with the students.
- Field Trip Drivers: At this level, the District will obtain a 10-year driving history as well as a search of the Sex Offender Registry. Proof of insurance (Declaration Page) is also required at this level.
- Overnight Chaperones: We will be conducting background clearances on Overnight Field Trip volunteer applicants. This is the most stringent level of clearance, and all volunteers who wish to chaperone on an overnight trip will be required to go through this process. This background check includes criminal background clearance through the FBI and Department of Justice. For additional requirements for chaperones who are also driving on a trip, see #2 above. This level is not needed until the student’s 4th and 5th-grade years. The district will incur all costs for fingerprinting.
- Playground Parents will supervise all students during recess.
- Visit the office first to sign in.
- Wear a yellow vest and bag with bandaids.
- Provide support for all students.
- Review our playground rules.
- Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!